Sunday 25 November 2012

Eternal love...


                  

                    Eternal love...


Closed my eyes &
I could see you there,
My heart does whisper
You are everywhere…
       I've come across you
       For a million times,
       I sing your love
       In my every rhyme…
I close my eyes &
I could sense you again,
Whenever my life
Goes through insane  …
        you take away
        my shedding tears,
        stick around me
        with my every fear...
I know for once
Love is gonna be true,
Waiting for the perfect day
When I will meet you…
              You are my sunshine
        The man of my life,
        Come and evince me
        All are not alike
I am distressed
And mad at you,
You’re away for so long
Without any clue …
       Come and hold me
       Before I breakdown,
       Hold me tight &
       Never turn around…
Bring me back
My losing faith,
Come and say
You’ll eternally stay…
                                                             
                ***********************************

4 comments: